Automation for production of breathing filters.
- Automatic loading of components (Lid, Bottom and Luer Cap).
- US cutting of the filtering membrane and automatic insertion into bottom, with unwinding system and waste recovery.
- Automatic assembly of the lid and the bottom by ultrasonic welding.
- Automatic positioning and screwing of the Luer cap on the cone.
- Automatic leak and flow testing.
- Automatic discharge of good parts.
- Automatic unloading of the rejected parts distinguished between sealing waste and generic waste.
Productivity: 840 pieces / h (according to customer requirements).